Hell's Kitchen

HK2: Fnale

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Aug 14, 2006 on FOX

• was not a hard decision

I couldn't help but feel that Ramsay's eyes were rolling back when he said this was the hardest decision he ever made. I also was hardly surprised at who won, real predictable.
  • Amazing. Great way to end a great season. Keeps you on the edge of your seat

I waited all week for the hell's kitchen season finale and kept thinkin, who's it gonna be virginia? heather? is the show gonna be good? bad? am i gonna be disappointed? then monday finally came and i have to say i couldnt have been more pleased. i followed the whole second season from day 1 and this is one of the best reality shows of our time. the finale began and ramsey said they would be designing their own resturant(genius) and they would be creating their own menus with signature dishes(genius) and then to win virginia and heather would have to work with the old members of hells kitchen to reach their goal(genius) everything left you on the edge of your seat, the challenges, the main battle, the ender, One of the greater reality season finales
  • wow!

ok all i can say is wow, hells kitchen keeps you on the edge of your seat and just when something happens there is a commershal and well it keeps you wanting to watch the show. CONGRATS to Heather, the red rock resort is the nicest thing ever. I plan on eating there in the near future. but heather dont make this place go down or elce... you will be on ramsays other show \"Ramsays kitchen nightmares\" so keep up the great work, you are doing great for a 25 year old sous chef. you have sprouted into something big. To everyone elce you guys can all still make it big, rachel will probobly be one of heathers #1 staff and well tom stop sweating, just even stop cooking you would gross me out more than supersize me... infact id never eat again!. and to all of the contestants that mouthed off to ramsay... well us chef\'s dont respect people that are rude... so if you dish it out be prepared for the concequences. well best of luck to you all keep up the good work peace out carpe diem!. . . . . . . . . .
  • It\'s down to Virgina and Heather and YET AGAIN...Virgina won the challenge (by a bit). Both run their kitchens efficiently but Heather showed WAY MORE leadership than Virgina. So it madde sense that Heather won at the end.

wow...I was pretty much at the edge of my seat during these last two episodes. The mommentum was swinging back and forth.....both Heather and Virgina had their ups and downs. It was just CRAZILY entertaining.

I just loved Virgina\'s \"motivational\" speech:
    \"I pick you three guys because your the weakest....\"
    way to raise the moral of yoru team Virgina!! not...hahaha

Surprisely....her team did pretty well.

But no match against Heather.

When I saw Heather tonight....I saw her dictating her kitchen like a 5 star general. She knew what she wanted and how she wanted her food to be. Heather really took herself to a whole new level. Wish her best of luck in her NEW restaurant in Las Veges

Virgina...even though she lost....she has alot of potential. Just need to improve her performance under pressure. And also....cut down on the flirting....really unnessary haha

Great show!! Hope they make a third one!
  • In the end, it was a lot of suspense, a lot of excitement, and a lot of fun.

Well it's finally over, and this episode marks another finale for a season of 'Hell's Kitchen'. It was quite a roller coaster, and had enough surprises and twists to keep me guessing throughout. I was pretty sure who would win and was happily proven wrong (I was sure my pick was going to lose). All in all I'm happy with this episode and looking forward to the next season. Bravo Heather!
  • It came down to the wire. Virginia vs Heather...the epic showdown. While everyone has their own opinions about which is the best, both manage to prove their worth in this season finale.

Virginia and Heather managed to make it the very end, surviving eliminations (in Virginia\\\'s case quite a few) and proving to Chef Ramsey their worth as chefs.

In the 2nd season finale of Hell\\\'s Kitchen, the two chefs had to create their own restaurants, just like Michael and Ralph back in season 1.

There were complications in the designs of both restaurants but both ended up being exquisitely well built, and the food that was served was for the most part delectible.

Old teammates returned, some we liked, others we really really didn\\\'t like (cough Tom cough). They worked their butts off to help Virginia and Heather and were all much better than we would expect (maybe they took lessons after they got the boot?).

In the end Heather won by an inch, and won her restaurant in Vegas. Still, both chefs were commended by their peers and more importantly, Chef Ramsey.

A grand finale, and I look forward to season 3.

Good work Chef!