Hell's Kitchen

HK6: 5 Chefs Compete

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2009 on FOX

• It's not so much becoming someone elses to win as much as it's becoming Ariel's to loose.

I still think Ariel is going to win it all but NOT if she keeps slipping. She's been one of the strongest chef's in the kitchen but now it seems the pressure is getting to her. She's gone from sure footed to self-doubt. She better get her poise back and fast.

No surprise Suzanne is gone. Ratings for the top 4 and beyond carry themselves, Suzanne with her attitude and lack of friends has served her purpose, keep people watching till they get to the top 4. There was no way she was making it past tonight. Unless a major catastrophe happens I still see Dave and Ariel as the final 2, with Ariel taking it. Next on the block will probably be Tennille. But if she puts in another performance like she did when Ramsey left, look for Kevin to turn in his jacket next. If by some chance Dave is unable to continue then expect to see Kevin and Ariel as the final 2, with Ariel still taking it all.
  • Justice is Served, the Catwoman is Dead!

I honestly believe that last night's episode should have been dedicated to Robert and Van: two great cooks who should have never have left before Suzanne! But that's OK, because either way she is finally gone! My only question now is, "why did she stay on for so long?", but I'm not going to obsess over that anymore, I think we can finally say that we are down to the best chefs. But as we saw last night, their biggest problem is that they are so concerned about they themselves winning that they constantly forget that they need to still work together. One feud within the Final Four that confuses me is the Tennille/Dave fight. Just why is Dave mad that Tennille put Van on the chopping block? Yes, I know its because they didn't agree to do that before, but in case everything forgot Dave has put Van up on the block every time he's had the chance! So unless he changed his mind about wanting to get rid of Van he has no reason to be upset, Tennille just did what he failed to do. Another thing about this lack of unity is that though I still appreciate their cooking skills, I'm beginning to loose respect for these people. Dave, who has spent the whole season being the one-handed underdog, is now turning into a bitter, angry gimp, and don't get me started on Kevin. Of the four chefs there, I think that he has the strongest chance of winning, the problem is that he takes every opportunity to remind us of that. Its good to have confidence, but once you step into arrogance and actually scheming to try to get one of your teammates to leave (when as a whole you still have lousy dinner services) is rather nauseating to watch. Now that we down to the Final Four, its time for these chefs to start acting like a team again, at least long enough to successfully complete one dinner service!

Predictions for Next Week;

Ariel: She needs to get back to where she was before, if not, its Game Over for her.

Dave: Unless they are grossly exaggerating his plight in the previews, I think Dave is on his last legs, and the sad thing is that it has nothing to do with his skill.
FOX