Hell's Kitchen

HK6: 8 Chefs Compete

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2009 on FOX

• Chef Ramsey's mercy seems boundless…. why?

Last night's episode had a collection of emotions in it: excitement, suspense, and for some, a sense of disappointment. Honestly I feel bad for Andy, because in the end he should have lost long before he sliced his fingertips off! He had been "on the block "3 times before last night, and now he'll think that he lost because of his accident and not for the real reason: because he can't cook his way out of a paper bag! Now I really feel bad that Robert left. At least if Andy had left then he wouldn't have sliced up his hand. And lets face it; everyone knows that he wasn't going to win, so why keep him on? And as for Suzanne…I'm not sure why Ramsey is keeping her on. Yes, she is a good cook, but being good doesn't mean much if no one likes you. You can't be good at what you do but a bad team player and expect everyone to work with you, this isn't House! The rest of the Red Team is getting better while she is getting worse, and its her lone ranger attitude that is doing it. And Ramsey's trick of thinking he is going to get rid of Suzanne is not funny. I really thought she was going down last night (and last week for that matter), no, she gets another chance. Trust me, that will be a mistake. But one cook is quickly changing my impression of him: Dave. At first I though Dave was just a skaterboy that got lost and ended up in a kitchen, not the case. Dave is showing all of us that you can make excuses for not succeeding, but they won't get the job done. The kid has been doing better with one hand in two weeks than what his teammates in that same time. Lets just hope that what happens to him next week doesn't ruin him. This is my prediction for who will leave next week:

Blue Team: Suzanne. The Blue Team lost all their driftwood until Suzanne came onto their team, If they lose dinner service, she's gone for good.

Red Team: Sabrina. The Red Team is building their team as well, and surprisingly Tennille hasn't done anything stupid for 2 weeks, and if she doesn't, then Sabrina's time is up.