Hell's Kitchen

HK6: 15 Chefs Compete

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jul 21, 2009 on FOX

• Both kitchens go from zero to zero

The second part of the two hour season opener shows that not even robert can salvage a bad crew. Both teams are struggeling to become the best kitchen and no one is cooking, Even though the men have won both reward challenges by 1 point ech they show that they are not the better team at service. They have 7 prima donna's who can not work together. I would really like to know how these professionals on the outside seem like amatours on the show. It looks like another great season by the first two shows. god help these chefs.
  • Aspiring young chefs are put to the ultimate challenge.Dreams of fame and fortune.they must compete providing their best in the kitchen. If they do,they are rewarded to a ride on Ramsay's personal yacht. Those that fail suffer humiliating punishment.

Being completely honest, I am a true fan of this show, but, i realy can't wait to see next week's show. I wish this episode was 3 hrs, because I really want to know what happens. Although the people competing this year seem to be a little unqualified (???) I am still enjoying the show.
    I could believe the personality clashes this year and if I were John Philip~~I would have punched someone's light out. The Texan needs to be knocked down a few pegs!!!and just who did he think he was or who does he think he is. His attititude needs alot be be desired and John Philip really didn't need to hear "grief" from Gordan Ramsey.
    AND the guy who wants to duke it out with Gordan Ramsey- he's a loose cannon also!!!!I was in awe!!!!!!! I don't get it!!!here you are on a reality show try to become THE CHEF as a wonderful restaurant and this is how you act!!!?????
    CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT