Hell's Kitchen

HK7: 15 Chefs Compete

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jun 08, 2010 on FOX

7.9
  • All in all the show is very entertaining, but like the chef said I don't see anyone yet that can run a kitchen.

As for the elimination It was BULL****. Two people were choosen and one of them should have been eliminated. Ramsey was wrong and I guess he can just change the rules when he wants. He already knows who he is going to pick to run his restaurant. You watch and see if it is not one of the two who were let back after being choosen for elimination. As for the guy who walked out In a way I don't blame him as he was humiliated in front of customers which is not professional on Ramsey's part, but he should have went back in.
  • Average episode...Another bad chef out. Jay, Ed, Scott are the main favorites.

Glad to see Mickey gone...This shows Ramsey is making the teams stronger, and is patient with the good cooks....During the last seasons he did kicked a few really insane skilled cooks because they messed up a one night...Now he saved Jason...I thought he would go, because my perception is Ramsey has set his expectation according to the experience of each cook...He would soon rather kick an Executive Chef then a Line Cook...Automn was annoying and showed her experience, I don't understand why the girls didn't said she was the worse.Made some basic mistakes...
    On a brighter note, Ramsay hasn't decided who will win, because he is still testing them...Even the best cook in there, if he breaks he's out...There were cases before to be honest...But there is a group of 5-6 really skilled chefs-at a glance Ed, Siobhan, Jay, Scott, Maria...I am sure in a 3-4episodes, it will be breath taking to watch it.
FOX