Hell's Kitchen

HK7: 9 Chefs Compete

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jun 29, 2010 on FOX

• Best episode this season.

As much as I liked Siobhan's style I have to agree with Gordon. Getting pushed of your station is unforgivable. That doesn't mean I don't understand her. she had just gotten kicked off and know was trying to stay off the radar.
    Having to much respect for someone proves wrong sometimes. Being to good a person is wrong. She should have told Benjamin to go f*** himself. As Gordon said in an earlier episode good guys finish last. I was surprised to see only one elimination. By how this episode went I was sure they were going to kick two.Autumn was a sure candidate.
  • Who will get eliminated in this 2 hour episode? My guess will be Salvatore from the Blue Team and Siobahn from the Red Team.

Last week everyone's favorite egomaniac Scott was eliminated for being the "worst cook" after screwing up on dinner services. Now this week I wasn't surprised that Salvatore would be eliminated.Gordon was fiery to one customer who was trying to do battle with regarding steak tatare. This is a first on since the airing of the series. I enjoyed how the Red and Blue Team were successful in the dinner servies for a 50th wedding anniversary party. Of the course the highlight of the episode was when the Blue did their version of "The Hangover" without the roofies, strippers and Las Vegas but it was enough to see that Gordon was not amused. Not to mention one of the chefs going fully nude in the hot tub.
    Guess we'll have to wait for the uncesored version of this episode to come out on DVD. At any rate, a great episode!