Hell's Kitchen

HK7: 16 Chefs Compete

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jun 01, 2010 on FOX

• Average first episode.

I enjoy this show a lot...sometimes...mostly this guy screaming for the most unimportant reason is starting to be annoying...OK i get it, minimize your mistakes, but he ain't helping with the attitude.Gordon tries to be fair and sometimes he's succeeding, sometimes he isn't. Such as the elimination..Fran should have gone, especially after the mistake she made between Crab and Lobster. OK I am the last person to judge, since I am not a cook, but she is, so the mistake is huge for her.
    Good side was seeing them complete a first night with half the team.There were some really incredible cooks, such as Jason, Ed or Siobhan.This will make the screaming more frequent in the first few episodes thus more enjoyable.
    See, what people who come don't understand, is this is a show for masters, artists. My perception is, Gordon is the type of teacher that can help you, in the sense that if your a 7 Cook he can make you be a 10, but if your a 3-4 cook he cant make you become one to 6-7...He has very little patience, and he's practically unworkable with...if your junior level, hes senior partner level...no understanding whatsoever.
    But a lot of really impressive players, so should be a treat now with Survivor on hold.
  • Chef Ramsey is cool as ever, the chefs though are pretty disappointing...

Then again, at this stage of the series they always are. It looks like this is going to be another good season of Hells Kitchen. A ton of anger, frustration and tension early on, just how I like it. I haven't really seen a Chef that I can stand behind yet, Ed seems promising but Salvatore just got plain lucky, he's a huge moron. On the girls side, Autumn seems like she's going to be a great antagonizer on the show and Fran should seriously just shut up and stop whining, especially if you don't know how many legs a lobster has! The right person left first and I have a feeling this season is going to be another agonizing season for Chef Ramsey, which for me is just perfect.