Hell's Kitchen

HK8: 7 Chefs Compete

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Nov 10, 2010 on FOX

• Pretty straightforward episode...Vinny talked himself out of top 6 with his unpassionate speech..

I hate to say it but Gordon has had a pretty easy job eliminating chef up to know...Even in this episode, Vinny and Gail made it so clear they couldn't handle it...And what was even more disturbing was the mentality they had...You'd think this far in the game they would start thinking and working to at least stay in the game...But no, Ramsay still manages to turn them easy, it is enough for him to start screaming and they loose themselves and bring bad food...
    Now regarding the famous last words of Vinny and Gail, I honestly think Gail was about to be eliminated 99.99%...Why? Executive Chef who performed horrible and managed to ruin the reward challenge for her team and moreover she brings a bad dish 6 times in a row...That would have sufficed but, Vinny talked himself out of top 6...Instead of being submissive, instead of saying he is a fighter, to tell chef not to give up on him he says he will be disappointed not to get top 6...I dunno, not the best argument to impress a shark like Ramsay.