Hell's Kitchen

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOX Premiered May 30, 2005 In Season

gabfan31

Hell's Kitchen Fan Reviews (247)

• Coffee shop dishwashers, or Head Chefs ?

Mr Ramsey, I noticed you stopped telling the chefs to get out , f__k off after service.

Get out, clean up, f__k off until they do!

I have never seen such unprofessional looking chefs as this group.

The chefs appearance sets the mood for whats to come on the plate.

Some look like dishwashers at a local coffee shop.

Someday, my wife and I will get to enjoy dining, at Hells Kitchen.
  • Keisha way overdone.....

5.5
    Why does everyone allow the Joy/Keisha duo to get by with protecting each other. What they did to Rochelle was really a shit move. They obviously have a pact to keep these 2 black girls in. Keisha should have been gone ages ago. Notice each time Joy finds a reason to send another girl in. It is like reverse discrimination. I am sick of it. It has gotten obvious and I am appalled that Chef Ramsey doesn't call them on it. Keisha is slow, stupid and thinks she is the winner already. Someone stand up against those 2.
  • Take out the trash.

Kiesha is a line cook that has the skills of a dishwasher, you're annoying unorganized and lazy, no one is ever going to respect you enough to work under you. And joy is garbage too, yeah you might be able to cook but your a sneaky ***, I'm all for Rochelle now, as for the blue team, Anton is a joke without a punch line, have you ever actually worked a line before bro? Seriously dump the trash.
  • Nose hair!

Someone please make Richard trim those nasty ass nose hair that just continues into his mustache. Its totally gross!!! I wouldn't be able to eat anything he had his hands on in fear that I would find some in my food. Yuk! I mean, isn't there some kinda rule about facial hair when your profession is a Chef? Hes really hard to look at with giant nose hairs sticking out of his nose..
  • Time for Chef Ramsey to go..

Hells Kitchen and other shows are no longer entertainment. It is time for quality programming.
  • Question for Chef Ramsey

1.5
    Why are no chefs ever wearing hair why do I see episodes where chefs dip their spoon in a sauce to taste and then back in the sauce with the same asking??
  • chef donkey

What a sad cooking show hosted by an even sadder line cook. Why not get some real culinary talent and stop slicing the scallops so thin that they are very difficult to cook in chef donkeys celebrity diner. How much did gordie have to pay to get the michelin star. He is probably more deserving of a goodyear retread.
  • Shut Up Kashia

I can't stand that chick please for the love of god shut her mouth! I can out cook her with 1 arm blindfolded, and drunk ! She can't speak proper English so I take it you guys are promoting ignorance! Just kick her off no one and I MEAN NO ONE will miss her ..

Signed

someone who really can't stand ignorance..

Okay

Thanks
  • Good, not as great as .

I really like this show a lot but, not as much as Kitchen Nightmares. Chef Ramsay reminds me of myself when I go to restaurants. It seems I have trouble controlling my tongue when I taste something bad. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a place that claims to have fresh fish and on the sign it said "Fresh-Frozen" and I said to the guy behind the counter "Is it fresh or is it frozen?" he laughed and said it's "Freshly Frozen" I'm like you have got to be kidding me. I got quite angry and said "F*** there's nothing fresh about frozen fish".
  • Smokefree

The first thing to go when you smoke is your taste! I adore chef ramsey, however, he should choose his applicants based on "non-smoking". It's disgusting to watch the episodes when they are on break and see the contestants smoking away!
  • Nicole

Nicole is smoking HOT, reminds me of Sandra bullock except I think Nicole is HOTTER. Who cares if she can cook or not when she looks the way she does. Hope she makes it to the end...
  • Hells kitchen s12 has started!!!!

Check for s12 as it has started !!!
  • Season 12 has started

The site needs updating for season 12
  • get the F##& out of the kitchen

new season, new contestants. Let the madness flow. bitches!!
  • May be a bit too much, but hey, I`d watch for a while

The show is clearly staged from my point of view but I gotta admit, they did a better job on that than Survivor and the contestents are good enough to watch in a way.
  • More Enjoyable Than Other Reality Shows

While I believe this is somewhat scripted and staged, I still find this show amusing. I don't really find the contestants to be interesting, despite the drama the show creates for the chefs. Even though this might sound wrong, the part I find so amusing is how Gordon Ramsey yells at the contestants. (Well it's called Hell's Kitchen for a reason). Most likely he yells like that to motivate the chefs to do better and maybe provokes some of the issues the other chefs have against each other. Overall, I wouldn't watch this regularly because it'll get too repitive for me, but it is a good way to kill an hour every now and again.
  • Not as enjoyable

4.5
    I am finding that all the nasty, judgemental remarks by the aspiring chefs in regards to their fellow competitors mistakes to be taking most of the enjoyment out of the show. I wish they would do away with this practice all together
  • Sick Money Making Scam

It was so obvious that Mary held the kitchen and G'nel did not as Gordon had to advise G'nel how to take control. I am an ex Hotel General Manager and agree that Mary's yelling was called for as Dan was sabotaging her service and when your head is on the line as a Head Chef and you have paying customers at that level, you have to take control and deal with things decisively infront of everyone. Most Head Chefs are terrifying, they have to be to take control of all the testosterone and egos bunched up together in one hot kitchen. Mary had the most 'A' star comments about her dishes upon tastings too. J'nel it seems is an amazingly exceptionally creative chef and that's what he went for in direct violation of his own statements about 'best leadership' and 'most admired dishes'. If he had just said that's why he chose J'nel then no one would feel Mary had been cheated. I am interested to know how many people agree/disagree with this analysis. Thanks.
  • Chef Ramsey hell yer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gr8 tv viewing for us, my step son even loves the show,ramsey is a credit to his profession really - i'd love to apply for the show but i'm not going to new york for the show lol .

oooooooooooops hells kitchen is on , byeeeeeeeee
  • I never watched another episode again.

I watched season one and at first it was promising. I agreed on every jacket taken until it came to Elsie, I lost complete faith in the show when she was asked to leave. The fact that she was conspired against in the kitchen while gone and deserving everything she earned only shows that conniving cowards get their own kitchens. I observed such cowardly and disrespectful tactics used against her to the point she was shunned out after never doing the same to any other chief. Gordon was a fool to let such political backstabbing methods determine a place in his very own establishments. The fact remains she had no experience but not only had a real pallet and a natural gift to cook she did so never stepping over others through the entire season one. So as they say in England this show is complete bullocks.
  • POor gordan ramsey lost his brain somewhere

OMg i am so pissed that Janel won she didnt deserve that at all! UGH! Gordan i used to watch you with my mom, but she passed away but ive kept watching you and now i sit here and shake my head in shame at your poor decision. Janel had no control over her kitchen, mary even finished before janel while janel was still knee deep in finishing shame on you gordan ! shame on you! i hope she doesnt drag your place under at the thing you know we will find you and your recipies and your cookware at walmart..........
  • A squeaky girl does not a lose make!

4.5
    Mary was the stand out tonight-she had more success in the kitchen and showed herself a leader, just because Ja"nel was calm???? I think not-but you will remain my television boyfriend, I love the way people are surprised you can be a jerk-but, you have heart,
  • what a bogus show

there was no way that janell could have won to many mistakes and not being able to control her team!!! Mary should have won and everybody knows it. She had control and quality on her own, didn't need chef ramsey holding Mary's hand and telling her team to get it together and what to do, unlike janell's a sham.
  • PREVIEWS ARE PUT TOGETHER RUBBISH

I really like hells kitchen. Wish they would just stop making up a load of rubbish on the preview to the next show its starting to really p**s me off now. Example ; July 17th show !!where was the medic!!, why make it look like Susan cut her self. They have done this on every preview this series and I swear they are going to be advertising another show completely soon. Has any one else noticed how put together, falsified and misleading these previews are. Still love it just getting annoyed.
  • hell to work

hells kitchen is an amazing tv show i personanly enjoy gordon ramsays "input" to things it makes it funny and i like to watch the competintion it makes me want to keep watching... and the people all have there different talents in cooking. I think alout of dishes they make look delicious i would love to try some of them its fun to watch them make the dishes!!!!its just enjoyable and once you start watching hells kitchen then you dont want to stop. it makes you go to the edge of your seat at elimination and when it gets to the final 2 your exited especially when there at the door and ramsay tells them to twist the handle and push to open because you want to know whos door is going to open. so its just an amazing show!!!!!!!!
  • It's called a reality television series for a reason.

Hells Kitchen is actually a great show. It's called a reality television series for a reason, and we all know that in reality television, many things are exaggerated so that they are more appealing to the audience. Without Gordon Ramsay's yelling and cursing, the show would lose a LOT of its allure. Who would actually want to watch a show where a chef just praises everyone, with no drama. I wouldn't. He isn't actually a mean person in real life. He just does it for the show. He has a nice family for gods sake. Anyone with that big of a temper in REAL LIFE would definitely NOT be able to be married, in a stable relationship, with kids. Even people WITHOUT huge tempers find that hard. What happens on a reality show does NOT define the person in real life. It's called ACTING. The Kardashians do it, Jersey shore does it too, overreacting to certain things for drama, which is interesting to almost everyone. And plus, Chef Ramsay is a great chef. WHY do you think he owns so many restaurants ALL over the world, has SO many tv shows produced by him, and wrote so many books? Its because he's successful. AND he is doing what he can for the chef's out there who want to be like him; successful in the cooking industry. If I was a chef, I would WANT someone to point out my flaws instead of just praising me without giving suggestions. And if the praise from the customers in Hells Kitchen ("It's delicious", "Wow") isn't enough to prove that his criticism does pay off, I don't know what will be.
  • Hell's Kitchen: A bitter truth

I watched for the first time and was surprised to see a group of people dressing like chefs but yelling and fighting against each other, running around a kitchen, not knowing what to do, but cust. The show doesn't seem to focus on food preparation or ingredients searching but instead, highlights the distressful relationship between a bunch of strangers that not even act well. A real shame to a class of professionals who are so fine and sensitive. It should be qualified as a drama show, not for foodies. Now, for you guys looking for a chance on TV, put up a british or Aussie accent and you're
  • Worst show to ever air on any network at anytime.

I have never seen such a rotten tempered individual as the guy who is the master chef on this show. I think his attitude is beyond bad. I watched this show several times and I have never-not once-seen this master chef pay ANYONE a compliment of any kind. I have seen him call one chefs work after another garbage as if nobody but him can cook. The thing is-you really have no idea of he actually can cook because of the medium of television. Wouldn't it be a hoot of he was the worst chef on the planet? He just might be. A sign of brains is complimenting another persons work-which he seems incapable of doing-perhaps because he can't cook worth a rolling donut himself. This is one show that shouldn't be on the biggest irony of fancy restaurants is never even mentioned-that often customers are paying high prices for ordinary grocery store cuts of meat. Unless a restaurant has access to meat that was organically raised they can't be a gourmet restaurant. That is the key issue that divides "wanna be" gourmet restaurants & genuine gourmet restaurants-and thats not even a cooking related issue. Next time you go to a fancy place ask them what kind of meat they they can't answer you don't order.
  • oops, the "B" word

Nadri may want to stop calling her fellow teamates "B" word. Some children watch this show, and it is an unnecessary word.
  • Girly Blue Team

I didn't like Dan's personality, but he had talent- obviously he can cook goat- and the entire team turned him into a scape goat. LOL. I felt like I was watching Mean Girls all over again. I think we need to encompass that stereotype that only girls can be catty and bitchy to guys prissier than my eight year old sister. I think Barret needed to leave because he turned Dan into a scape goat to move his own faults -such as his inability to actually cook food (God forbid that you come to a cooking show to actually cook)-onto someone else. The guy can't even cook a chicken. I'm no expert, but I've never made a raw chicken. I don't even get raw chicken from McDonalds and I've seen a lot of nasty stuff behind that counter. Not to mention that I've never received a cold hamburger from McDonald's either. Also, Michael needs to get off his high horse. I see him correcting a lot of people, and yet I don't see him following his own advice. I mean, hello, you cooked goat that can only "be served to [my] Someone needs to get him off the show. I love how once he shifts the blame to someone else's raw chicken, he immediately climes back on his stallion and pretends that like he's NOT the reason the guys lost a free trip to an amazing aquarium. And sassy black lady needs to get over her fear of penguins. They're adorable animals. I mean c'mon, they're like 1/20th of your size.