Battle/Vs. Topic

Scorpions15

[1]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 11

Now I realize Hellsing Ultimate hasn't gotten that far yet being only on the 3rd episode, but I feel this topic should still be made since there are some characters with interesting abilities in Hellsing Ultimate.

For those of you who don't know how it works:

You choose a fight between characters. In this case I'm allowing it to be from any show as long as one of the characters is from Hellsing Ultimate. Other people will then answer who they think will win the match. Wait for a few posts (Or atleast a few hours) before posting another matchup.

I'll start us off: "The Dandyman Alhambra" vs Luke Valentine

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ensatsu-ken

[2]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 19
    I would have to go with Luke, since Alucard actually complemented him on being a class A vampire, whereas he just regarded Alhambra as an idiot. And while its true that Serras helped out Alucard a bit, by distracting Alhambra with her gunfire, Alucard could have easily taken down Alhambra himself (trust me on this one, since I have read the manga ). Oh, and Luke is, of course, fast enough to easily dodge Alhambra's attacks .

Scorpions15

[3]Feb 5, 2008
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    I would have to go with Luke, since Alucard actually complemented him on being a class A vampire, whereas he just regarded Alhambra as an idiot. And while its true that Serras helped out Alucard a bit, by distracting Alhambra with her gunfire, Alucard could have easily taken down Alhambra himself (trust me on this one, since I have read the manga ). Oh, and Luke is, of course, fast enough to easily dodge Alhambra's attacks .

Yes but Alucard says so himself that he overestimated Luke

emperor_gad

[4]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 10
    Scorpions15 wrote:

Now I realize Hellsing Ultimate hasn't gotten that far yet being only on the 3rd episode, but I feel this topic should still be made since there are some characters with interesting abilities in Hellsing Ultimate.

You choose a fight between characters. In this case I'm allowing it to be from any show as long as one of the characters is from Hellsing Ultimate. Other people will then answer who they think will win the match. Wait for a few posts (Or atleast a few hours) before posting another matchup.

This forum is still alive?
    I added it just in case I should spam my way to the 17th account
    JK
    I really want to see it but can't figure out where?

Scorpions15

[5]Feb 6, 2008
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Scorpions15 wrote:

JK

Well I used to watch it on Dailymotion.com but now I watch it on Veoh tv.

I'm sure you'd like it because it's so badass

ensatsu-ken

[6]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 19
    Scorpions15 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:

Yes but Alucard says so himself that he overestimated Luke

True, but I'm also taking some stuff from the manga into consideration, and I didn't mention any of it, because I don't really want to give away any spoilers .

emperor_gad

[7]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 10
    Scorpions15 wrote:
    emperor_gad wrote:
    Scorpions15 wrote:

JK

Well I used to watch it on Dailymotion.com but now I watch it on Veoh tv.

I'm sure you'd like it because it's so badass
    I started watching DN.Only one ep but it rawks

Scorpions15

[8]Mar 11, 2008
    How about Rip Van Winkle vs Alhambra.

KingofIPirates

[9]Jul 18, 2008
    • level: 32
    Alhambra embarrasses Rip Van Winkle, she immediately starts to cower against Alucard out of sheer terror though he barely lifted a finger to take her down.