Favorite Character from Hellsing and Iscariot

ensatsu-ken

[1]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 19

The point of this thread should be pretty self-explanatory, however, the only twist here is that you name 2 characters, with 1 being your favorite from the Hellsing organization, and the other being from the Iscariot organization. If you want, you can choose millenium as well, but I personally don't support the Nazis . Although, just keep in mind, that I doask that everyone please give a reason for stating their favorite character(s).

As for me, my favorite character from the Hellsing organization is:

Alucard- Aside from being extremely cool and kick-ass, I also, surprisingly, agree with many of his philosophies on life (which he refers to later in the manga, and will do so in future episodes of Hellsing Ultimate).

From Iscariot, Section XIII, its:

Alexander Anderson- I just love positively twisted anti-heroes/villains like this guy (although in this case, he fits under the category of anti-hero), but he also happens to be a really good man at heart, and overall, he's probably the most dynamic character in all of Hellsing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scorpions15

[2]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 11
    From Hellsing:

Alucard: How could I not like this guy? He's as badass as it gets, loves a good challenge, and especially loves to humaliate his opponents in the worst possible way. Like what he said to Luke Valentine after he got eaten

Though Walter is also a close second and an honorable mention. His ability is pretty cool (Kind of like Machi's from HXH) and I like his ironic humor.

From the vatican:

Anderson: This guy made a huge impression in the first episode with his insane personality in battle. You certainly don't see priests like him every day I can't wait for the next fight between him and Alucard. I'd like to see how he deals with Alucard's "Familiars".

emperor_gad

[3]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 10
    Scorpions15 wrote:
    From Hellsing:

Alucard: How could I not like this guy? He's as badass as it gets, loves a good challenge, and especially loves to humaliate his opponents in the worst possible way. Like what he said to Luke Valentine after he got eaten

Though Walter is also a close second and an honorable mention. His ability is pretty cool (Kind of like Machi's from HXH) and I like his ironic humor.

From the vatican:

Anderson: This guy made a huge impression in the first episode with his insane personality in battle. You certainly don't see priests like him every day I can't wait for the next fight between him and Alucard. I'd like to see how he deals with Alucard's "Familiars".
    This board is active

sphinx_vampire

[4]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 18
    from Hellsing:
    Alucard is definitely my favorite. it's not often that you see a main character with so many cool forms. And I do like his antihero character it's really rocks.

From Iscariot:
    Anderson- He has awesome character and he's interesting and cool at the same time. I do appreciate his craziness.

mythicfiredark

[5]May 22, 2008
    • level: 6
    ensatsu-ken wrote:

The point of this thread should be pretty self-explanatory, however, the only twist here is that you name 2 characters, with 1 being your favorite from the Hellsing organization, and the other being from the Iscariot organization. If you want, you can choose millenium as well, but I personally don't support the Nazis . Although, just keep in mind, that I doask that everyone please give a reason for stating their favorite character(s).

As for me, my favorite character from the Hellsing organization is:

Alucard- Aside from being extremely cool and kick-ass, I also, surprisingly, agree with many of his philosophies on life (which he refers to later in the manga, and will do so in future episodes of Hellsing Ultimate).

From Iscariot, Section XIII, its:

Alexander Anderson- I just love positively twisted anti-heroes/villains like this guy (although in this case, he fits under the category of anti-hero), but he also happens to be a really good man at heart, and overall, he's probably the most dynamic character in all of Hellsing.

favourite charater Hellsing: Seras cause he's hot.
    Iscariot: Father Andrerson beacsue he's cool