TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Hellsing Forums

Encore Action (ended 2003)

last few manga chapters of hellsing discussion *spoilers...duh*

paintman2

[1]Nov 8, 2008
    • level: 5

I mainly want to talk about 94 and 95 cause they were full of imagery and things that weren't full explained.

first off, this is page 8 of chapter 9, can anyone name the owner of every item? so far i'v got...

Walters tie maxwells bishop sash

andersons bayonets not sure

zorins scythe dandys cards

docs glasses not sure

jans headband Rips gun

seras uniform

majors body

alucards symbol

and secondly what became of alucard. He said that he killed off every soul except for one so that he could be nowhere and everywhere. I take this to mean that he killed of every soul in him except schrodingers because the normal existances and shrodingers existance conflicted. But in a sense that would make alucard a God of sorts as he is now immortal, omniscent, as well as his normal vampire powers. Since schrodinger could only be killed when he allowed himself to be alucard now cannot be killed until he wishes to die, but in addition he is now a unversal essense........ and a an alucard that can just materialize anywhere and is not bound by the usual weaknesses of vampires like sunlight is pretty scary to think about.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

paintman2

[2]Nov 17, 2008
    • level: 5
    alright i figured out that that thing next to andersons baynets is gunshes dogtag.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.