He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Disappearing Act

Aired Unknown Sep 20, 1983 on USA

• Disappearing Act

Disappearing Act was a great episode of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. It was cool to see another of Man at Arms inventions. Skeletor's plot proved to be tricky for He-Man as Prince Adam is captured. It was awesome how Skeletor sneaked into the palace. I loved the back and forth power struggle between Skeletor and Beast Man who had a good laught at Skeletors expense in the end. I look forward to the next episode!!!!!!!!!

• Not exactly a great one.

5.1
    The root plot "kidnaping Prince Adam to lure He-Man" is fine with me. But this episode's got a big lack of creativity and seriousness. Everything that Skeletor has done in this episode is nothing comparing with some stuffs he has done in some other episodes. I said before "kidnaping Adam" idea is OK, but the way he does that is really silly. "I will kidnap prince by becoming INVISIBLE" uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! C'mon, being invisible is not a big deal if you're in a world where everyone has some power. And not to mention his way to defeat He-Man if he ever appear - "he's going to point his staff at He-Man and turn him into a stone"! WOW! How long was he making that plan? See what I mean? Skeletor had better and way more creative plans than this one. And that made this episode very unserious. If you're a new He-Man fan, don't watch this episode first, if you want to catch the true MOTU spirit!