Just got both DVD's :)

0roro

[1]Feb 15, 2006
    • level: 2
    Heman and the Masters of the Universe, Volumes 1 and 2 for Season One. This is just great, 66 episodes total, it brings back such great memories. I definitely recommend this to all who enjoyed the He-Man cartton by Filmation.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

robinepowell

[2]Feb 19, 2006
    • level: 63

Well you'll be happy to hear, I have the info on Season 2 Vol. 1 just for you!

:
    We've added a news item for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" to the site. Here it is:

LET THE POWER RETURN! Season 2, Vol. 1 Date, Extras & Box Art! - 4:55 PM 2/18/2006 We've got the power to bring you the very first info about "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Season 2, Volume 1" on DVD, including the correct street date, the list of extras, and your first look at the packaging featuring not just our hero but also two of his closest friends. Read the exciting story in the TVShowsOnDVD News! www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5152

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options -"Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com

Edited on 06/21/2006 2:17pm
    Edited 5 total times.

80sfreak

[3]Feb 19, 2006
    • level: 10
    Can't wait to get that one as well. Although I am a little disappointed with the box art for Season 2, Vol 1.

robinepowell

[4]Mar 28, 2006

Here's more on Season 2, Vol. 1:

:
    We've added a news item for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" to the site. Here it is:

Official Press Release for the 1st Half of the 2nd Season on DVD! - 11:44 AM 3/28/2006 We've gotten in the official press release from BCI for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Season 2, Volume 1". Check it out in the TVShowsOnDVD News! www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5394

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options -"Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com

Edited on 06/21/2006 2:17pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Giant_Chicken

[5]May 10, 2006
    • level: 21
    I love how there will be a nice picture on the side when you put all four box sets together. I wish more tv shows did that.

robinepowell

[6]Jun 21, 2006

Now I've just gotten the 411 on Season 2, Vol. 2.

:

Release Date Revealed For Season 2, Volume 2 DVDs! - 7:23 AM 6/21/2006 We've got the planned release date for "He-Man - Season 2, Volume 2" on DVD.  Read the story in the TVShowsOnDVD News! www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5889 

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 06/21/2006 2:13pm

robinepowell

[7]Jul 12, 2006

Season 2 - Vol. 2 info people!

:
    We've added a news item for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" to the
    site. Here it is:

Is This The End For He-Man? Date & Cost Of Season 2, Volume 2 Set! - 7:35 AM 7/12/2006 We've got the release date for "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe - Season 2, Volume 2" on DVD!  Go get the power in the TVShowsOnDVD News. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6033

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 07/12/2006 8:01am

robinepowell

[8]Jul 12, 2006

Release date change.

:

DATE CORRECTION TO HE-MAN DVD RELEASE - 7:26 PM 7/12/2006

We're sorry to "double-dip" our readers with news e-mails, but there is an important change. This morning TVShowsOnDVD provided an incorrect release date for "He-Man" on DVD.  We have updated our original story with the correct date, and an explanation.  See that update at the bottom of our story in the TVShowsOnDVD News.   www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6037

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com -  www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 07/12/2006 8:05pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Drakken_Shego

[9]Jan 6, 2007
    • level: 15
    I am so pathetic! I only have Season 1: Volume 1! I need to get the others.

TimDrakeRobin

[10]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 26
    I love the DVD's. It only costs about $1 an episode, which is pretty good.

MrDPHill

[11]Jul 27, 2009
    • level: 15
    Dear Sir / Madam

I am sending a message regarding the classic TV series He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe which ran for 130 episodes. I already have all 65 episodes of season 1 of He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe on DVD. I also have He-Man And She-Ra : A Christmas Special on DVD and a DVD which includes The Secret Of The Sword movie plus 5 of the best She-Ra, Princess Of Power episodes. Of course She-Ra is by the same makers and in the same style as He-Man. I would like to make a request for season 2 of He-Man And The Masters Of The Universe to come out on DVD in the UK (my home country) please. Myself and lots of my friends who remember He-Man are still waiting for all 65 of the remaining episodes to come out on DVD. This will be just what we all need. Thank you very much for your time and assistance. Kind Regards

Mr D P Hill