He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

USA (ended 1984)

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Fan Reviews (25)

• A classic cartoon of the 80's that nearly every boy/kid can relate too. Come on...you know you had at least one He-man toy in your room. Now outdated, but worth its weight when watching it brings back so many memories.

A classic cartoon of the 80's that nearly every boy/kid can relate too. Come on, you know you had at least one He-man toy in your room. Now outdated, but worth its weight when watching it brings back so many memories. The picture quality is not very good but then again, were any shows during that decade? The storylines can sometimes seem cheesy, but in some episodes there are actually very adult themes. While not something I would watch if it were brand new to me, it is something I enjoy watching now as it stirs up memories of my past. I still remember standing in front of the TV as a boy holding my He-man sword saying "By the power of Greyskull" or "I have the power!".

My final review: Great if you remember it from the past...not so great if it is your first time ever seeing it.