Herbie the Love Bug

CBS (ended 1982)

Herbie the Love Bug Fan Reviews (3)

6.6
  • Ok I never saw this.

1.1
    But the movie was bad enough. Both of them. Hard to believe they remade the movie.

It lasted 6 episodes. Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because the entire concept is extremely disturbing? Or maybe because it was a blatant attempt to feed off the carcass of the movie? The only living car show that is worse was My Mother The Car. And NO! Knight Rider does not count as a living car since it was just a computer.

If any of you pinhead Hollywood writers even have the thought of another living car show? Do the public a favor and throw yourself into an active volcano. Please!!!
  • Lame.

1.2
    A talking car. Weird. BUt a talking bug car? What the flippin' **** is up with that? Not cool. Not worth my time. I find watching two pianos fight each other to the death more intresting than this crappy ass show. If it is one thing i hate, it is crappy television shows.
  • Comedy series based on the classic Feature films from the 60s and 70s

This short lived comedy series really rescues one of the most lovable Disney characters of all time. Jones still looks great at his role as Driver Jim Douglas. Some of the situation in the series are really hilarious. Unfortunately this kind of white and clean entertainment is no longer made.