What's your favorite Hercules episode

HerculesBestFan

[1]May 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    You can answer with only 1 episode or you can answer with your favorite episode in each season
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jematika

[2]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    im not sure this is my favourite but its the one ive watched most and still makes me laugh, "...and fancy free" omg michael hurst makes an AWESOME drag queen.

davidgreen83

[3]Jun 14, 2007

i like the one where Hercules becomes a God, i cant remember which season it is in though. does anyone know?

gabfan31

[4]Jun 15, 2007
    • level: 100
    davidgreen83 wrote:

i like the one where Hercules becomes a God, i cant remember which season it is in though. does anyone know?

That is in the last part of the fourth season. "Top God", if I remember correctly.

XenahWP

[5]Oct 12, 2009
    • level: 3
    I love the Warrior Princess trilogy, I can't pick just one episode, the three of them are so great.

mpalmer2

[6]Jun 6, 2011

In my opinion the best Hercules episode was in season five "Resurrection". It really challenged Hercules in a believable way, here was a man who was at the end of his rope and had given up on fighting the gods. This truly was epic with the music, acting and visuals, it also showed the most humanistic quality of Hercules especially in the scene where he is laying down and say's "for the first time in my life, I don't know what to do", you identify with him immediately during that scene because we have all had moments like that, but this is Hercules.

I think a close second would be seasons three episode "Judgment Day", it really answered the question, if Hercules lost his strength, would he still be Hercules. Seeing Hercules in his most vulnerable state and then having Xena jump in to save the day was really a pleasurable treat to watch. The last scene still brings tears to my eyes as Hercules says his final goodbyes to his wife, if felt so real and sincere. This show really took chances and it paid off, there have been very few shows that have made me feel for the characters as this show has.

rich_ard

[7]Oct 22, 2011

Hi, Can you help me please.I just found out about Kevin and his sickness,And would like to say ,Hi to him,or even some one else for me,or how can i write a message on the board. I met Kevin,more or less from Day one,as a Extra filming with him in Hercules,and from the 1st episode, we had some pics taken just the 2 of us. He, right through till the last episode, he alwayes found time to talk to me, and we had a lovely working relationship. So when today i found out about what he went through,I would love some one even on my behalf saying hello and wish him all the best. Many thanks. Richard