Here come the Newlyweds Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on ABCIn Season

My Wife the Backseat Driver

miss_wierd

[1]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    I really liked it. I liked how the men had to figure out which woman was his wife who kissed him on the cheek. Very interesting. 1 man failed. ROFL Shame on him. ROFL That couple who were told they look like they could be on a wedding cake, wow they look like brother and sister!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sagitariusbri86

[2]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 14
    Yeah I liked the show too it was funny and I really don't understand why more people didn't tune in and watch this show.

miss_wierd

[3]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 13

Sagitariusbri86 wrote:
    Yeah I liked the show too it was funny and I really don't understand why more people didn't tune in and watch this show.

How do you know more people aren't tuning in? These couples are so funny! You need humor in a relationship.

maaarin

[4]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 18
    The show averaged like 10 million viewers I liked it, it's not trying to be like super serious and suspenseful... Just brainless fun

Sagitariusbri86

[5]Mar 9, 2008
    • level: 14
    miss_wierd wrote:

Sagitariusbri86 wrote:

How do you know more people aren't tuning in? These couples are so funny! You need humor in a relationship.

Just wasn't getting any buzz where I live and I didn't see as much attention on this site as other shows on this site but it'sgood to see that people are watching and rating are good.

maaarin

[6]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 18
    The second episode was soooo much better - really funny, and it's a show that's not trying to be something suspenseful, like an Idol-wannabe or whatever - it's a fun show that's here to entertain and I really enjoyed it...