Heroes

1961

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

7.7
  • The Dharma Initiative, Heroes style.

The fact are these; whenever young Matt Jr.'s mother isn't taking over what used to be the speedster's plotline, Bryan Fuller is trying to retcon everything he can from the rest of the characters and while a matching pesonality disorder may have been cute for Pushing Daises's aunts Lilly & Vivian, it is NOT for the sister we never knew Angela had, especially since Angela herself hasn't stole any more socks for her sister since the pilot episode.

In the midst of this disaster we could've rescued Chandra Suresh and Dr Linderman's cameo only we didn't know how did they survive much less explain how their favorite lab rats came to enlist their help 20 years later; the fact that the writers eventually remember the almighty Charles Deevaux was an african american teenager in the middle of the 1960s for a last minute scene or that Bob Bishop was supposed to be younger that Linderman to fit the father of Elle. So we kindly remember ourselves this was a filler episode made for those who haven't seen from volume 2 to volume 4 therefore are not aware of how far these people have actually come.