Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

• It's Better

This week's installment of Heroes brought a whole new perspective to the show. We were finally given the chance to witness what happened during Angela's child hood.

This episode had a very Lost style feel to it with flashbacks of Angela's dark past. They mainly revolve around the starting of the company and Angela's relationship with her sister which I thought was very well done throughout. It brought a new spin on things and we also were given the chance to see a younger Charles Deveaux. His character had remained a mystery throughout the seasons but we were finally given a small glimpse of who he was. The main reason why the episode was not superb is mainly because of the rest of the cast, unfortunately they were not given a very imaginitive script. It appears they gave all the best lines to Angela, which isn't really a bad thing but it just felt like time was being wasted with Peter getting upset and flying off. I think our main protagonist needs to grow a bit more of a back bone instead of crying and running away. Anyway to end on a good note this is not a bad episode. It isn't perfect but it is not abysmal at all. Each episode is getting better and better and it's just unfortunate we are near the end of the season. High hopes for season 4!!!