Heroes

1961

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

7.7
  • The Petrellies are out at Coyote Sands with Claire and HRG digging up bodies looking for clues for Angela. She tells them she lived at Coyote Sands with her parents and a sister who she never told anyone she had.

Although not one of the best episodes of the show it doesn't deserve the terrible ratings I see alot of people have given it. One reviewer said it was a pure filler episode and I'd have to strongly disagree although i may be biast since i find the Petrelli's more interesting then any if the other characters although HRG and his family are a close second. I enjoyed the flashbacks and you learn several things from them some people said they dont matter but i think they do. And i like how at the end the families came together and I think if they manage to start a new company it will more than a match for anything that the goverment can create especially if Peter can ever start holding more than one power at a time. In the future id like to see a battle between Syler and Peter if he got his powers back.