Heroes

1961

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

7.7
  • Useless episode.

Reading all the negative reviews and experiencing the crappola myself, I have to agree. This episode was a complete waste of time. It is good to see that some of us, still use their noodle to spot crap when they see it. I want to point out one huge inconsistency that is obvious in this episode, it is regrading dr. Suresh's father. As we know in episode 1, he was being amazed about existence of people with abilities, yet in this episode he witnessed such people way back in the past. Anyways, this show has been hijacked by the Petrelli family, and in this episode we basically witnessed a soup opera. And yes, every character outside Sylar became so blah and boring, that it does not matter if he/she dies. Why did we have to go back to 1961, this whole concept could have been told in 5 minutes. Writers you took a week off, now get back to work. This show had a history of some of the worst final episodes on record, this time around the regular season is sub par, so please at least give us a good finale.