Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

• A story entail flashbacks with cute young versions of older characters, but everything else...er...

One of the worst episodes yet. Oh wait, no, that would be the season 2 finale.
    The repetitive references and likening to the Holocaust was weak, cheap, and offensive. How do you liken an alleged "accidental massacre" to the Holocaust? In fact, the moment the flashback began, I wondered, "Why does this look like the Holocaust?"
    Likening Suresh and his father with the "calm down" thing was extremely corny. "OmiGawd, Evil Indian MaN GannA SLap Me!"
    And what was with the slap, by the way? Why on earth did Sr. Suresh slap Alice then abruptly mumble "Sorry"???
    Alice reads Alice in Wonderland. Alice calls her sister banana? How sweet and corny and vomit-inducing?
    Grown-up Alice looked absolutely bizarre, btw. And she looks older than Angela. I originally thought they were trying to rip of Storm from X-men with the gray hair, but when they turned her stupid/psychotic, and I was like, "Oh LOVELY. Another of those." I must admit, Sylar is getting really boring, but I haven't an interest in this creepy loserly hoser. "Waah, I was waiting for you, Banarnar!"
    So many plotholes...goodness gracious. And why are they constantly negating Sylar's abilities? Or has he forgotten that he acquired transformation from that random fat girl in season 2?
    I did enjoy the actress playing young Angela, but as for everything else...er...Zachary Qunito, get out while you still can!!