Heroes

1961

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

7.7
  • This episode was the big daddy of all the previous episodes that let me down, only this one let me so far down that I feel I will never recover.

3.5
    So yeahh, lets get into the heads of the story writers here. It's obvious that they are really struggling to get to grips with solid story lines and character building. You can tell it's a case of "inhale.... YEAH! lets do that..."

None of the hero characters are consistent anymore and you can't feel for any of them. They all claim to be good and then do bad things.

This episode was just silly.. Did Angela RRRREALLY need to get her family to dig up dead bodies (which they did very accurately by the way) just to prove there were dead bodies there? I mean, couldn't she have just said "Yes, there are dead bodies there and if you don't believe me have a dig". And then, the best part of all, her sister. I mean, in the 40 years apart, did it not cross Angelas mind to go visit that place at least once just to see if her sister was there? It would have saved alot of aggro really.

Hmm, inconsistancies? (I've lost count to be honest).
    So Sylar is a shape shifter, he got it off a guy who had a wardrobe full of different clothes to match the new human shapes he'd match. Only, Sylar can actually change his clothes too. (A very late convenient fix there)...

What else.. oh yeah Peter.. now correct me if I'm wrong but he can borrow people's powers yeah? So how come all of a sudden he can keep peoples powers when it suits him... like, the shape shifting power. Surely he would only have that when near sylar? (touching him).. but no, convenience lets him just have it all of a sudden.

What else, oh yeah Matt Parkman.. so he can tell people what to do but not in a loud noise YET in one episode he was still able to tell people what to do with an alarm going. Why is he even bothered about ANYONE if he can just tell them what to do? I mean, couldn't him and Hero basically solve every problem that ever existed?

Oh and he can paint the future now (oo that's original writers, well done).

And dad dude yeah? You are either protecting your daughter or you aren't ok? Just move away for crying out loud. Just pack your bags and move to a different country and stay there for the next few years. Nobody gives a crap about you ok? you are causing all the bloody problems.

The funny thing about the whole story is that, the whole problem has been caused by the heroes themselves. Has everyone forgotten that Nathan was a complete git and tried to capture them all?? What was that all about? If he hadn't done that they wouldn't have all these problems.

I really don't care about any of the characters anymore because they are all stupid, ignorant and selfish.

I'm done.