Heroes

1961

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2009 on NBC

7.7
  • Angela gathers Noah, Claire, Peter and Nathan at Coyote Sands to tell them what has happened there 46 years ago. In the process our Heroes come closer together to face their common enemy; Danko and his operation.

This is a flashback episode one that was very entertaining indeed but lacked significance. There was no need for this episode at this point of the season. Maybe if it had been earlier. Nevertheless, Angela's past is revealed. We learn that Angela's has this attachment to socks because it makes her feel warm and safe. Milo Ventimiglia's performance is a little stiff but still makes you feel like he and Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) could really be brothers.
    I was surprisingly shocked with Hayden's performance (Claire), as a teenager who misses living like a teenager for once (something which hoperfully is the main arc for Claire next season).
    I felt for Mohinder (and I thought this might be one really good opportunity to kill off the character since it has lost any importance to this volume and to the Heroes universe in general). In general, the flashbacks are really well written but the present story is quite boring. If the whole episode was a flashback it might have been better.
    As far as I can remember the season becomes better in the last two episodes although the last episode could find you a little bit disappointed. Then again you may not have the chance to be disappointed as the new season begins in 2 days. Enjoy!