Heroes

Angels and Monsters

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 13, 2008 on NBC

• Great Episode

I just finished watching this episode 25 minutes ago and I thought that it was a great episode. There was a lot of things in it that I really liked and that I thought were really cool. I liked almost every storyline in this episode including the one with Hiro, Ando and Adam Monroe and Hiro stabbing Ando so that he could join Knox and Daphne; the one with Claire helping the guy who could create black holes and what happened when Sylar and Noah came to save her. I especially liked finding out that Daphne was able to see Mr. Linderman and how she and Nathan could see him. I also liked the reveal of Mr. Petrelli and the reveal of Maury Parkman manipulating Daphne and Nathan. The thing that I liked the most though was the little preview of a new villian that they showed called the "puppet man". I'm very interested to see what is going to come of this new character. I don't really like the way Mohinder is going so far but hopefully it gets better for him. Overall I thought that this episode was great and I can't wait for next weeks episode.