Heroes

Brother's Keeper

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2009 on NBC

• good episode

I liked the peter and nathan scenes. I'm feel sorry for peter I think he's going to go through a tough time accepting that his brother is dead. I hope matt gets more proactive in stopping sylar when he comes back fully. hopefully though this whole sylar thing will lead to peter getting his full powers back. I'm waiting for that to happen hopefully it does. Now, to the Hiro scenes, who here is just tired of him and his naiveness, I know I am. How could he have not seen that Samuel was going to bring Charlie back, duh, he's a bad guy. I mean he did send her to some god awful place. Plus, how could he do that to Mohinder, poor guy. I would so hit Hiro if I could. He has been so naive since the first season. How many times has he screwed up the world only to have other people clean up his mess. There was the whole thing with Adam and now giving Samuel something that will probably lead him to becoming more powerful and killing a whole bunch of people. He should have listened to Mohinder and realize that one person's life is not as important as the whole world. Granted he loves her but she might even die later if Samuel becomes so powerful to stop, Hiro is such an idiot.