Heroes

Brother's Keeper

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2009 on NBC

• Possibly the best episode storyline-wise, finally we get some storyline (non-list based review like I usually do.)

We find Tracy losing control of her ability and Claire helps her out being frozen (and healed)in the process. Mohinder learns that Samuel was being studied during 1961's Coyote Sands events through an old film, and his ability manifests the more people are around him. Samuel KNOWS he can be powerful, just not HOW. Sylar accidentaly enters his body from Matt's visit by Peter and Nathan, but we are unaware of his presence. Peter is uneasy, and Matt is returning back to his family.

In the past Samuel demands info from Mohinder, but Hiro interferes, saves Mohinder from dying and he retrieves the film that studied Samuel's birth. Hiro and Mohinder refuse to get along (Mohinder needs to play dead), but Mohinder needs to stop Samuel right away, Hiro wins, teleporting Mohinder in a mental hospital, very cool indeed.

Hiro finally returns the film to Samuel and requests Charlie, who Samuel is still reluctant to return. The episode ends as Nathan discusses to Peter that he will never be the same to him.