Heroes

Brother's Keeper

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2009 on NBC

• So this episode basically picks up where everything was left off. Showing us the truth about Samuels past and what his motives are, and it shows where Mo hinder has been. It also gives us some incite to whats in store for Tracy.

This episode was good, but just good. I mean Nathan should have handled him finding out he was Syler way differently, I think they played it down a little to much. Clair getting frozen was pretty funny in my opinon. But I think that Matt should have way more consequences there is no way its THAT easy even for a guy like him to just get away with murders like that. I mean seriously. Make it a little more realistic guys. But none the less, it was a good episode. Learning about Samuels past was interesting. I dont see where they are going with his story, but hopefully it will be some where good. The only thing that REALLY bothered me in this episode was Mo hinder in India. I mean... shouldn't they be speaking INDIAN, it is India, I highly doubt Indians speak english perfectly. That littler girl was like what 7? And speaking perfect English. They could have at least had them speak it and done subs like with Hiro, would have made it more realistic.