Heroes

Brother's Keeper

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Nov 16, 2009 on NBC

• "To the rest of the world I'm Nathan Petrelli, Pete. But every time you look at me - the way you're looking at me right now - you're gonna see Sylar."

"To the rest of the world I'm Nathan Petrelli, Pete. But every time you look at me - the way you're looking at me right now - you're gonna see Sylar. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me I'm wrong Pete."

I was hoping for more Peter - and I got just that. Wonderful interaction with Milo (Peter) and Adrian (Nathan), and they really took huge strides into uncovering the truth. Honestly, I don't even care what they're doing, as long as they are together in a scene. It's always interesting.

The story had some glitches, and for some reason I didn't fully understand what exactly it is about Samuel that everyone's so afraid of. Well, knowing his power, and imagining that he manages to amp it up, I can picture it, but... oh well, doesn't matter. We'll see where that particular storyline takes us. (Unless they totally forget about it at some point.)

It was nice to see Mohinder again, and to see where he so suddenly disappeared. It seems that although Hiro sometimes manages to be quite nave and childish, he also has an effective imagination when it comes into handling problems...

The "bonding" between Tracy and Claire wasn't all that awesome, especially when Mr. Bennet stepped into the room; it was just so clich how he smiled at them, asking how their day had been, Claire's foot melting on the table between them. Sure, it was supposed to be funny, but it has happened so often with those people...

I'm eagerly awaiting for the next week's episode. Family issues in the Petrelli family loom on the horizon (Bennet household doesn't interest me all that much), and it seems Samuel isn't that cool and collected as we thought. It will be interesting to see where Sylar is reciding, too, and how he is planning to emerge and win his body back.