Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Welcome Back Fuller

I thought this was a very good episode. Micha is revealed to be the no-brainer pick for "Rebel". Never really was much of a doubt there, at least not in the circle that I watch Heroes with. Surprised I didn't see his name appear more online, but maybe they kept his return a secret. Loved seeing more Angela in this episode. I'm hoping her character doesn't bounce of the show right now too - considering that was lost not one, but two characters in Mr. Fullers return to the show. The killing of Daphne was kind of not needed and confusing. I guess the future has changed? I didn't think that she would die coming out of surgery, but I suppose she did. If there was a bad part to the episode, that was it. Good to see Micha back in action fixing some thing, wonder what his role will be here coming up.

I liked the Hiro and Ando portion of the storyline. Some people found it too "silly" but I thought it was a storyline meant to be funny that actually WAS funny for a change. A little over the top at times, but still kept my interest with "Touch and Go" baby. Overall, solid episode from Heroes Mr. Fuller needs to write a bunch.