Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Not nearly as good as I thought it would be, but not bad either. Warning, spoilers ahead.

It's back after a 1 week break, and I am pretty excited about how the season has picked up. So we pick up with the Rebel story, and in this episode we finally find out who it is, and it doesn't surprise me to find out it's Micah. We find that Hiro and Ando were sent to protect Matt's baby, but when doing so are attacked by people who try and take the baby away. The strange thing is, when Hiro and Ando look like they are doomed to be captured, Hiro's power kicks in and he freezes time. It seems to be because of the baby, but how can a baby that makes things come to life bring back a power? Strange, and a bit weak, but I will buy it. So now Tracy dies this episode, which made sense, because she saved Micah in the process, and her character didn't really go anywhere. I was a bit saddened by the death of Daphne, she was interesting, but I guess she didn't really bring to much to the show, hopefully this time she stays dead. Overall this episode was not as good as I thought it would be, a bit of a letdown really, but not bad either.