Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• This all round was a solid episode. It addresses what we wanted in the show, and gets rid of the stuff we don't like, paving the way for some great episodes in the future.

Not too many storylines and good writing makes this a solid episode. Bryan Fuller is really turning this show around and sson it'll make us feel like we're in Season 1 again.

Hiro becomes likeable again. Personally i thought ever since he lost his powers he's gone all "It is my Destiny" and it was really pissing me off, but now i guess they've realised it sucks and they've gone back to classic Hiro, and to the sole reason there was a Hiro and Ando team in the first place, humour. Hiro felt more real in this episode and i prefer it that way.

Micah=Rebel=no duh. Sure it was predictable but its fitting, better than bringing in a new character and... i just miss Micah. He's was so cool and i was so confused why they've pulled him off the set for so many episodes, i'm so glad he's back. Oh yeah, he's grown up a little and you can notice that his voice has gotten deeper, so be a prepared for that. now i'm wondering where Molly is.

Best news of this episode... TRACEY'S DEAD!!!!!!! :) :) :)
    I was so sick of her, Nikki was interesting but Tracey was just plain pointless, i hope they don't bring the Final Triplet, Barbara, into the show.

The Matt and Daphne scenes were just plain confusing. You don't know whats real and whats not until the end of the episode. At one point Matt Parkman FLIES with Daphne in the middle of Paris... seriously, that is the biggest WTF moment of the series, even if it is justified a few minutes later.

No Sylar, Clairebear or Nathan action this week, expect some good scenes with them in the next episode.

Bryan Fuller has Heroes. ^ ^ ^