Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• It is all very predictable at this point.

i predicted micah was 'rebel' in my last review. im sure many of you did as well, seeing as he is the only person with that power. so if you had any common sense, there was nothing revealed in this episode.

now wasnt sylar in dankos apartment? so supposedly he delivered doyle to him? leaving us to wonder what happened to claire.. but guess what, im just happy she wasnt in this episode. it was probably the highlight for me.

there really isnt any emotion behind this whole daphne and matt thing, as there was no real build up of the relationship. the whole fairy tale ending thing was therefore nothing but time filler for me.

i think people liked heroes character because he acted like a bright eyed child ready to do whatever it took. now they are writing him more like a spoiled brat, and its getting old, fast. oh yes, and how convenient that matts son has the power to not only make electronics turn on but your powers that were REMOVED, not turned off. i could kind of buy it with peter, since his dad could have taken everything he had accumulated and left his original ability. but lets face it, they havent really thought all of that through anyhow. like you could removed someones genetically gifted power...