Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Not alot of action, but it does move the story forward.

First of all, this episode was way too hyped up. The trailer was exciting but the episode wasn't (at least not as exciting as they made it to be).

Second, Rebel is Micah. Something I think every Heroes fan should have gathered ever since like the 3rd or 4th episode of "Fugitives". Who else could it have been really? So not a huge surprise for me, but still it is nice to have Micah back.

Tracy is gone and what a way to go. I liked the way she thought about the escape plan, but it was a bit too drastic just to let Micah escape, she didn't have to die... But I'm glad she did, her character was pointless after "Villains". Let's hope Micah has a rendezvous with the rest of Heroes...

Then there's Angela. We saw how much Nathan was really protecting her, because the agents seemed pretty determined to catch her. But it's Peter to the rescue in the elevator. Nice! What's with the statue of Liberty scene? it wasn't really important, it just shows that Peter is helping out his mom now.

Baby Parkman has a power! Now that is a nice twist. Although I find it odd that Hiro got his powers back by touching the baby. Couldn't the same have happened if Ando had touched him? Ah well, at least he has his powers back now (some of them at least)

All in all, I think this episode was kind of meant to set the scene for the rest of the season. Next episode looks great though, we get some Sylar-Danko action, which should be something to look forward to.