Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Tracy might not be dead

Although it appears Tracy is dead, did no one notice her BLINK after she was shattered on the floor?

Since this is heroes and all, she may not be dead after all and it could be she knew exactly what she was doing when she froze herself.

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers have evolved her power to the point where she can continue to live in ice / water form and may even do a terminator and rejoin herself.

Sounds absurd i know, but this is heroes we are talking about so i wouldn't count it out.

I just found it coincidental that her dead body was conveniently over an open drain (i could be reading too much into that but only time will tell)

I personally wouldn't pay for special effects to make her blink after she had been shattered unless i was either a) stupid or b) wanting to reveal something.

Just my thoughts, i could be completely wrong of course.

By the way, one of the best episodes ever by far, Brian Fuller is an excellent writer, i hope they keep him till the end of time!

Also, is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying that people can vote for the score of the episode before it is even shown? This episode deserves at least a rating in the 9 mark and it has a crappy 8.4 because of people voting before it is shown.

This is a growing trend on the internet, even with games and it is absolutely stupid!