Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Absolutely amazing, definately a classic. I was still crying well after the show had ended.

As I was watching, I was mostly paying attention to Matt and Daphne (since the two of them are the biggest reason I've been tuning in. They are the cutest couple and Daphne has been a big favorite of mine since the first time she appeared). I was also focused on Tracy and Rebel, since I was pretty sure I'd figured out who Rebel was. So, then Rebel got Tracy out and she helped Suresh, Matt, and Daphne escape (or, really, Matt helped her escape). Then she went off to go find Rebel while Matt and Suresh rushed a dying Daphne to the hospital.

When we found that Rebel was Micah, I seriously jumped off my couch and yelled, "I was right!" much to my family's annoyance. Because that's what I'd been thinking for about two weeks now. I really liked how it was Micah, too. It adds a bit of a twist that this young kid is helping out so many people.

Meanwhile, Ando and Hiro were dealing with baby Matt, which I found very funny. And now it makes me wonder what will happen with the baby and his father, now that we have found that both Matt and his young son have an ability...

And then later, when Daphne woke up in the hospital and left Matt, I was surprised and distraught. I really wanted them to get together.

And then Matt went to Daphne in Paris, and we found out that Matt was really just in her head, trying to give her a fairytale ending. While they floated around the Eiffel Tower, I was just sighing happily and mumbling about how beautiful it was and how much I loved it. And when she said, "Fly me to the moon," I was became fully and completely in love with this episode, even though she was dying.

And then, when it came back to the hospital and showed the heart monitor going in a straight line, I started crying. And I didn't stop crying for a long time.

Even though Daphne was my favorite character, and I was absolutely devastated that she died and would never become all that she was supposed to be, this was truly one of the best episodes ever.