Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Heroes is back on track with a great episode.

I had many thoughts at the end of this episode, but I decided that I was the most impressed with the fact that they actually USED their POWERS! What a bizarre notion, I know! It seems like everyone has been on the run for too long and they haven't actually done anything "special." But this great episode was chopped full of the powers, which made it interesting and action packed!

Hiro and Ando are back at large! It seems like every time those two get to shine in the light, Sylar doesn't show up. The writers need to find a way to fit them all in, because at least those characters are interesting! (unlike Mohinder!!!)

Towards the end, I just thought, "Wow. Daphine and Matt. This is kinda corny. Wait, he can fly? Okay. I won't question it." But when I realized it was all in her head, I'll admit it, a couple of tears escaped from my eyes. That was a really sweet way to go.

And Tracy is gone. For good? Who knows with this show! I will say that if this is the end for her, she was my favorite of all of Ali's characters. If it isn't the end, well, I guess I'll have to wait and see!