Heroes

Cold Snap

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2009 on NBC

• Pointless episode with fewer and fewer characters, even characters being killed off. I'm starting to worry about Heroes' future.

I can't even call this a filler episode, it actually served almost no purpose, it wasn't even informative. I can only hope more of an effort is made for the finale because if the season doesn't end on a high note, it's really in trouble.

Angela warns Bennet to sacrifice one of them to win Danko's trust. She knows who Rebel is! Maybe driving around in the Petrelli limousine is not the best plan. Bennet literally gift wrapped Doyle for Danko! A prophetic dream lets Angela gets out. It gets ugly, why do they need so many guns, she's just clairvoyant! Peter to the rescue and it's very obvious symbolism with the Statue of Liberty.

Danko tricks Mohinder into walking into the facility under his own steam, under the guise of helping the prisoners. Why is Tracy still the only one not drugged? Rebel comes for Tracy, letting her out so she can release the others. A good move, we get Matt, Mohinder and Daphne in the deal. Rebel is Micah! Hind sight is always 20/20, who else would it be?! Surely there was a better way to save Micah than sacrificing herself!

I love Ando and Hiro but they are morons! They finally figure out who the baby is and he has a power! He can power something even if it's not plugged in. Hiro's powers are back! Well, at least his freeze power.

Matt convinces the staff that Daphne is Gwen Stefani! Incredibly sweet how Matt tries to give Daphne her fairytale ending.

Not a great episode, very little happened and the strain on the budget is becoming increasingly obvious. Fewer and fewer characters in an episode and interacting with each other, characters being killed off. Really worrying.