Heroes

Dual

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 15, 2008 on NBC

• I tried to type out "Ando got his powers" and found that I couldn't do this without giggling maniacally. Huh.

I cheered. I laughed. I stopped breathing. And I finally did NOT scream at something stupid. Why? Because Heroes might FINALLY be BACK. Ando got his powers. Happiness like I have never known. A human battery is beyond awesome and so totally matches his character. I can't help but wonder what would happen if he used it on normal people. Probably would set their nervous system all out of whack and they'd die or something. It's so freaking cool.

We all know Sylar's not really dead, because Sylar cannot die. He is like Chuck Norris. Only, you know, not as invincible. It's great to see psycho Sylar. I've missed him so. I miss Elle, too.

AHAHA! Hiro is offically awesome for the Pikachu thing. I really have nothing else to say except the following: HRG, I love you no matter what, Claire... nice job. There, I said it. I'll miss Meredith, I will. Ha ha, Eric Doyle. Ha. Nathan, shut up, Peter, I kind of love you now, and finally, WHY is SURESH still ALIVE???

Til next year, everyone.