Heroes

Dual

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 15, 2008 on NBC

• Sylar goes Saw on Primatech .

It's was a good ending for this volume it had some mistakes but all in all it was a pretty exciting episode. First of all Arthur only use the catalyst on a small vial of the formula not in every one in the lab so Mohinder and Peter shouldn't be affected. Secondly , if Peter regained his powers he shoildn't have the scar in his cheek. I didn't like either that Knox and Flint suddenly started working for Peter and also that Ecko die without even saying a word when they did a Webisode mini series detailng his background. I like what Sylar did at Primatech it was exciting and it looked like a manhunt.It reminded me a lot to Saw I swear I thought he was gonna say :" Live or die Noah it's your choice" it was kind of creepy. Peter and Nathan are ready for a showdown and a big confrontation in " Fugitives". As far as Ando's power I think is kind of cool and know it kind of makes sense Ando attacking Hiro when he traveled to the future , maybe he was just trying to teleport him. I think this season achieved the sense of duality in the characters and showed us that in the Heroes world not everything is black and white but they kind of gave one step back according to character development, they need to focus on that in the next chapter.