Heroes

Dual

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 15, 2008 on NBC

• Finally, the last episode of the season, and I couldn't be more psyched for it.

Finally, the last episode of the season, and I couldn't be more psyched for it. Warning, spoilers contained below.

So we get a little bit of a different start this time around as Sylar does the opening monologue, nice touch I thought, given the current circumstances and it being the final episode of the season. Early on we see Sylar taking on an almost Saw like role, trapping Claire, Noah, Meredith and Angela so as to play with them and make them monster's like they made him. One thing for sure about this episode, the writers made it pretty intense. Sure the Saw like connection might have been a bit of a rip off, but it worked very well with the story line, and it was very interesting to watch. So it seems Ando has some sort of super charging power, which he can use to make others powers stronger. I thought volume three ended brilliantly, still left some characters in play, but at least some were killed off. Now we just have to hope they are gone for good, so we can move on and see how things continue in the next chapter. In the peak at the volume to come, we see that Peter's choice to save Nathan was a bad idea, as Nathan plans to round up all the people with powers and lock them away. How I wonder though, as how can normal people lock up such powerful beings? Well, I guess we will find out, and I can't wait.