Heroes

Dying of the Light

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• Review

Couple of interesting parts to the episode, but for the most part it was a pretty average hour of Heroes. After the blockbuster first two episodes, Heroes has taken a turn for the season two form. Arthur Petrellis power is obviously awesome. I didn't get it at first when he took Adams, but it makes sense now. He took Adams power and because of that Adam was about 10,000 years old and finnaly passed away from old age. The confrontation at the end with the villians and Peter was interesting, though I'm not sure how I feel about Peter losing his power for any length of time. Mohinders storyline wasn't that great, though him turning on Nathan and Tracey was pretty forseeable. Matt Parkman and Daphnie had something going and I wish she would have seent he light and not gone back to Pinehurst. Hiros storyline was boring, I thought. Way too much attention paid to trying to "catch" the African Mr. Issac. And the whole portion of the episode devoted to Claire and her mother? Not good. Not good at all. I think this was the worst of the season.