Heroes

Dying of the Light

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• Another great episode. Revealing.

I felt that this installment was great. The emotions between Claire and her two Mom's we're absolutely my favorite set of characters on this week's episode, although I had a hard time trying to get why she had a hard time having to shoot her daughter. Meredith's life was on the line. The Arthur Petrelli "Pinehurst" plotline was yet another interesting way to go. At first I thought he had the power to make you age, but that all cleared up once during the shocking cliffhanger. I'm still wondering why he's alive. Maybe they'll clear that up in the next episode? Tracy and Nathan go seeking answers to Dr. Suresh (Molhinder). He abducts them away and I'm guessing that he has a form of hunger similar to Peter and Sylar. (and Arthur Petrelli possibly...?) Molhinder's character shifted between a short time period, so I'm nowhere doubting this theory. Also, Daphne and Matt meet up, but are troubled with numerous obstacles. I felt this plot to be sort of dull but from time to time it was actually pretty fun. It's nice to see that he kept the turtle. Hiro and Ando go and visit the "African Isaac." This plotline was average but it added humor to the installment...which was needed. It's been rumored that the writers are trying to get Isaac to come back, and that he's been busy with other movies/films/television appearances...but I wouldn't see how he'd fall in. You never know. A lot of un-explaned re-appearances are starting to take place. Angela wasn't in this installment much, which I disliked. She's my favorite character in the series, along with Claire.

I have a few questions and I was wondering if any of you could answer my questions via PM(private messing.)
    1. Is Maya dead?
    2. Why did Peter need Sylar's power to save the world?
    3. If Peter doesn't have Sylar's power now...(due to his father) does that mean that his future character was corrupted? I'm having thoughts that Linderman is from the future, trying to change the what is happening in the future. He's corrupting Matt's destiny with Daphne, but I really have a feeling Matt won't let that happen. I think they are destined, no matter what Linderman says. But I do know for a fact that Lindermans orders Daphne to kill Matt, seeing that he won't join Pinehurst's forces. I see good in Daphne and I almost know for a fact that she WILL become a hero by the end of this season.(Volume 4: Fugitives)

Not much more to say but I enjoyed watching this and I have plenty more to say...I just don't want to keep this any longer.
    Thank you!