Heroes

Dying of the Light

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• Great as always!

This episode is awesome!
    Claire, Meredith and Sandra were controlled by Eric Doyle. He's a real psycho! It ended up with Sandra shooting Claire (because he controlled her) and then Claire revived herself and knocked down Eric.
    I loved the fight between Peter and Sylar. Peter stated "I'm the most special".. Well, a few moments later all of his powers were gone! They were stolen by Peter's father, Arthur who killed Adam by taking his ability. I liked Hiro in this episode. He and Ando were funny. I'm so glad Hiro didn't kill Ando! The part when Hiro was in Africa was funny. "Mr. African Isaac!" :)
    And Daphne is getting better by every episode as a character! I like her! She is one of the good guys, I hope she will soon realize Hiro is good too!
    I like the fact Flint is back. Daphne helped him to escape from Level 5. He tried to bring Sylar with her but he resisted. Arthur put Angela in coma. Seems like he's really powerful! And now he has all of Peter's powers! Finally, a villain is the most powerful one!
    I hope Matt will try to connect with Daphne even now when he was rejected. And it seems like Daphne has a secret which is held by the Pinehearst Company. Can't wait for another episode!!!