Dying of the Light

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• So far out of all these wonderful episodes this season, this is my favorite.

This episode was the best I have seen this season. From the start to the finish I was glued to the television. Think about Mohinder in seasons one and two and how he was this good guy helping people. Now he is becoming this dark villain slowly transforming into who knows what. I loved the way Trace broke free of her bonds, but she and Nathan are by far free of him. Daphne is recruiting people for Pinehearst. Peter meets his dad and he takes away his powers. Nice father. Poor Hiro, I felt sorry every time he got hit on his head. I laughed, but I felt sorry for him. In the three seasons, the poor guy has been knocked out so many times. That was very brilliant the way he traveled back to get a trick sword and blood bag to fool people that he killed Ando.

The villain, Doyle was cool. The way he can control people. Poor Meredith was at his mercy. Soon, he had Clair and Sandra in his evil clutches. The Russian Roulette game was great. Lucky he did not know Clair can regenerate, she saved the day. Did you notice the coldness Clair has to here Dad? I wonder if she is slowly turning into the Clair of the future?

There is no doubt in my mind that Heroes is back and better than ever.