Heroes

Dying of the Light

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• Unbelievable episode!! Now finally things have started to make sense. Its like a big jigsaw puzzle of which we saw parts of but now we are moving closer to the bigger picture.......

Unbelievable episode!!
    Now finally things have started to make sense.
    Its like a big jigsaw puzzle of which we saw parts of but now we are moving closer to the bigger picture like why did peter needed to take Syler's ability (which I might add is the most difficult power to control, the hunger even changed the good hearted peter), slyer though as shown in the future manages to control it…..
    The future peter told the present peter in the earlier episodes to take Syler's ability so that he could pass it on to his dad (who by the way at the end of the show take all of Peter's abilities) and as already told my future peter and Angela Petrelli. Now its get interesting, since the lines have been drawn, the good being headed by Angela against the bad side by her husband (a family feud, not very original is it??) but with the twist and turns of Tim Krings it very enthralling to watch & keeps you guessing.
    Pretty soon the plot will be revealed and everyone's part in the bigger picture will be much more clear.
    The message of this episode and the show itself is very powerful
    "No man is good or bad, your actions define you"
    Keep up the awesome work!!!