Heroes

Dying of the Light

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 20, 2008 on NBC

• In this episode we are finally shown a part of a plan that was previously hidden to us.

In this episode we are finally shown a part of a plan that was previously hidden to us. Warning, spoilers ahead.

I was pretty happy to see that Hiro set up Ando's death, and that it was not really real. It shocked me when Hiro stabbed his friend, but now that we know he set it up, it makes more sense. What was a bit shocking to see was that Arthur has the ability to take peoples powers, and leave them powerless. With Adam, he turns old and dies, but most likely because he was already so many years old, and now that Arthur has his ability, he will never age and can live forever. Bad new's for everyone else. I thought it was pretty funny when Hiro went back in time to prevent getting hit, and he sees a painting of himself getting hit again. I didn't really like seeing Peter insane with power, but now it seems he is, like his dad. Sylar seems to be the only one trying to control himself, and maybe because he found out his real mother. I kind of dislike what they writers have done, as interesting as it is. They seem to have turned some of the good characters bad, and the bad ones good. Sylar seems to be turning good, while Mohinder and Peter seem to be turning bad. The biggest shock was at the end of the episode, when Author stole his son's powers. This was an excellent episode, and it makes it more clear who needs to be stopped, at least for now.