Heroes

Eris Quod Sum

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2008 on NBC

• LOL

this episode was LOL-worthy... most of the dramatic scenes came off extremely laughable. The script? Oh, God. Jesse Alexander should be banned from writing, he has written the worst episodes of the show.

This one isn't the worst -- it's just poor. Rather poor. I mean, what was there that was actually good? I can't say I didn't enjoy the Sylar scenes, but that's PRETTY MUCH it.

I probably liked powerless Peter too(okay. Like is a bit strong. I enjoyed.) He just seemed less dumb this way.

Also Elle - I liked the direction of her character, but I'm almost certain she's gonna be written out soon, unfortunately. Though, the airplane scene - LOL. Seriously. LOL. The rest was... ohmy. Mohinder? God, that was... embarassing. To even watch. Horrible.
    AND they kept Maya alive! WTF!

Yet they killed Maury! WTF! One of the coolest misc-villains! WHY? This just - sucks. Really, it does.

The Matt/Daphne scenes were so cringeworthy, LOL. Though Matt's mind mojo was fun and pretty cool twist.

However - Daphne double, triple, quad crossing peopleŰ? Seriously, when will the writers learn it

DON'T OVERDO TWISTS! Don't. Twists are great but overdoing them is stupid. X is dead... not, not dead. Yes, dead. No, not dead. Y is working for A. Not.... or maybe yes. The show just loses credibility this way.

The ending, I don't even know what the hell that meant. I mean that was such a powerless cliffhanger, they at least could've added one more scene. A shot of Sylar looking evil would've been more exciting. Hiro is just really overdone.

Oh, and Noah... I'm sorry to say this: but right now, his presence on the show, is absolutely useless.