Heroes

Eris Quod Sum

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2008 on NBC

• Okay... this seriously needs to stop.

5.5
    I'm sorry, but the writers REALLY need either a) give up or b)try harder. I understand that writing a show isn't easy, and appealing to the fanbase is even harder, but if I may poke at seasons one and two, my argument stands on its own rather well.

Honestly, I don't know what to say except that this episode almost literally bored me to tears. Literally. One of the worse episodes I've seen so far. I really don't know what it was about this episode, but my God. I hated it.

Matt Parkman. Again. Shut up, for God's sakes. That turtle probably wants to kill itself by now. Daphne, amazingly, seems to be getting cooler, and I admit I didn't expect the whole "he thinks I'm on his side" plot twist. Knox was at first interesting, but now... well, he punched a hole in Matt, so I cheered. Then of course it was all the "mind mojo" and I was fairly disappointed.

Sylar, dear, you're breaking my heart. If you're going to stop being a villian, don't take the "Hiro Nakamura" approach to doing so. Plainly stating "I'm a hero" just really makes you look stupid. Plus, your eyebrows seem to have gotten bigger. Maybe it's just me. Peter, listen to me: NO ONE (as far as I know, anyway) CARES. Claire I despise, so I'm skipping over her. Suresh and Maya are having their little soap opera drama and now Papa-Petrelli can kill people by getting mad. Greeeat.

Ando, seriously, just slap Hiro and yell at him. Get it over with. We all know he's a dumbass; we need someone on the SHOW to actually say this. Please? Maybe Mr. African Issac should just bonk him on the head again with the shovel. Random bit of info: I watched Balls of Fury yesterday and starting laughing when Masi Oka appeared on the screen. What has Heroes done to me?

Two weeks from now my faith in this show will be tested. Til then, ta.